Sunday, May 1, 2011

Welcome back Sleep, you've been missed.

Much to Mommy's relief, Eli started sleeping all night again! At his 6 month appointment we found out he had ear wax compounded in his ear. It must have been bothering him because he's been sleeping GREAT since his pediatrician cleaned it out! Although, listening to him cry while getting it cleaned out was worse than the shots. But he's feeling much better now!

I've been feeling great with all this sleep. Luke & I even cleaned out the garage. 1 1/2 years after moving here, we FINALLY went through all the boxes. I decided that if I haven't used or worn it since we moved here, I probably wouldn't miss it, so we hauled almost everything to the dump or Goodwill. I'm excited that we can now use our garage for parking. I should probably start cleaning on the rest of the house now. I have a lot that needs done, but all I want to do is cuddle with Eli. It will all get done.......eventually.

6 comments:

The Starwarsmamma said...

I didn't want to leave this on your contest post, i'm newly following you from hop a little Tuesday.
ttcandcookin.blogspot.com

OrangeHeroMama said...

I'm a new follower! Nice to 'meet' you!

would love a follow back! :)

Christy @
www.scrappy2010ramblings.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I absolutely hate doing the big "cleans" like the garage or one of the kids rooms.. ;) Once I get started it seems like I make more of a mess by my "organizing".
I am a new follower from the hop. :)
http://southernfriedgreenmom.blogspot.com/

Sweaty said...

Hi Cherie, following you from the Hop a little Tuesday.

I'm amazed you've accomplished such a feat! I don't think I've cleaned out my storage & boxes since I moved in 6 years ago! hahaha. Kept on procrastinating, and I guess I'm hoping it'll take care by itself!

Nice to have "met" you. Hope you have some time to visit me at: http://dosweatthesmallstuffblog.blogspot.com/

JustFindIt4U said...

New follower from the Tuesday Hop, would appreciate a follow back please!

Unknown said...

Stopping by from the hop. New follower on GFC and twitter...Have a blessed week! Tamara @ God's Perfect Promises