Friday, February 11, 2011

Days like this make me want to quit my job :(

Eli wanted my mom today instead of me. She watches him when Luke & I are working, so he sees her more. It broke my heart when he was smiling at her & wouldn't for me.

I'm so worried he's getting to know her better than me. She watches him for 10hrs, 5 days a week.

I cried the whole way back to work & almost quit my job. I like what i do, but i wish i could be home with Eli more. Unfortunately, that isn't an option for me.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

5 comments:

Tracy said...

Hi! I'm stopping by from Bloggy Moms...I have alot of friends that are working moms, I know it can be hard...Just know that you are doing what you have to do for your family and give him all sorts of loving when you get home. He LOVES you, you are his mommy!
Take care,
Tracy @ www.havingfunsaving.com

Crazy Life of a Writing Mom said...

That's so hard. I needed to read this. My one-year-old said, "Papa" today and she hasn't even said Mama yet. I'm glad I can make extra money for my family, but I'm going to teach that kid to say Mama now. Every time she turns around I'll be saying, "Mama" LOL!

I just hope she'll know how hard I work so she can have a good life ;) My mom worked a lot and now I appreciate it so much. I know she sacrificed and I really respect her for all she did and does. It will be worth it in the long run. :)

Janelle said...

Oh gosh that is hard. Hang in there and know you are doing what is best for your family.
I am a new follower from Bloggy Moms I would love for you to follow me back. www.pinkhippoboutique.blogspot.com

Cherie said...

Thank you girls! It helps to know other mommies are going through the same thing! Thank you for following me! I will start following you too!

Mommy Meg said...

Awww, poor Mommy! I remember when mine started at daycare and she always wanted her teacher and begged to go to school on the weekends. I was (and kinda still am) convinced she loves them more than me! I'm following you from Bloggy Moms.
Follow back if you like at http://mommyswayornoway.blogspot.com