Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The Stylish Blogger Award!

Are you a Stylish Blogger???




Thank you so much  Chronicles of a Crazy Mom for giving me this award! I'm still learning how to be a blogger & this made me want to keep it up!
There are rules that go along with receiving this award and it is all about paying it forward! So here goes:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers. or less. up to you.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!

Seven things about me:
1. My mood is directly correlated to how clean my house is.
2. I love painting, photography, & making crafty things, although I have no time for them.
3. I have a degree in Advertising, but I work in accounting.
4. I have the cutest baby EVER :) ...Okay I may be a bit biased...
5. I over analyze everything.
6. Law is my hobby, but I would be a terrible lawyer.
7. Peanut butter is a staple in my household.


My new favorite blogs! I could only come up with 8 right now...15 is hard!

No comments: