Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day 2 was also a failure...

My cooking for day 2 failed before I even started.
After work I was just too lazy to get my butt to the store, & had forgotten to defrost anything to cook. So I had a salad & threw a frozen pizza in the oven for my hubby. But I will be better today, all thanks to Always in Wonder for introducing me to The Pioneer Woman.

I don't know how I have never heard of this site before, but I am so excited! I can't wait to cook dinner tonight, in just a few minutes I pulled several recipes I know Luke will like & I will also. I can already tell the Tasty Kitchen will be my best friend before long!

2 comments:

christina said...

LOVE PW!! My favorites are the Crash Hot Potatos and the Monkey Bread... but ALL of her recipes look devine (i just don't cook much, sadly).

Unknown said...

Oh yay! I am so glad you liked her site. I love her recipes, and like Christina said her crash hot potatoes are awesome.