Sunday, March 13, 2011

Finally Success!

Yesterday wash such a good day. We had some beautiful weather so I took Eli & our little dogs for a long walk around the neighborhood. Eli had so much fun.

After our walk, I got caught up on a little cleaning & then finished editing all of Addysan's newborn pictures & making flyer/business cards for one of Luke's friends. Now today I can start working on Addy's one month & finish up Eli's four month pictures.

I'm so excited about next week when I start my new work schedule so I can have an extra day to spend with Eli & working on crafty things.

And I FINALLY made a successful dinner! I made Tangy Glazed Pork Loin with Garlic Potatoes. Luke loved it! I even liked it & I don't usually like pork! My hubby liked it so much that he ate the leftovers for breakfast, & he never eats leftovers.

Lets hope this is just the start of several good recipes to come!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments: